- Refrain from eating anything hard/sticky/chewie
- Always wear your clear retainer with your elastics (like a sock and shoe set)
- Do NOT wear elastics without your retainer! Elastics will pull your molars
upward instead of correcting your bite.
- If your retainer breaks, call us ASAP to get a new one made and discontinue
wearing your elastics until we replace your retainer.
• The fees for a lost/broken retainer are:
• 1st replacement: complimentary
• 2nd replacement or more: $190.00 each
- If the Carriere comes loose, please keep ALL pieces and call our office ASAP.
Make sure to bring everything with you to your appointment.
• If the Carriere is lost, there is a replacement fee of $150.00 per piece. Do not
wait to call us, as this could delay your treatment.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the office!